Thursday, December 14, 2006

Up and Running

Ok, I finally did it. Now I can share all of my favorite Annie pictures with you anytime you're available (and I don't have to worry that your box is too full). Here are some recent pictures of her. I can't believe she's a year old.

Cake is squishy


S'up?


Big shoes to fill

Annie checking out her new toybin from the Burokers. She said it's safe for her toys now.

Mom said it's freezing outside. It's a good thing we have this warm coat from Mimi & DeeDee.


I love fish







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable and where did the year go.

I just found out you are back in town. Wish I could have joined all of you for lunch Wednesday.

David Tim Murphy said...

I just got signed up. Really super pictures. With a smile like that I can see a lot of broken hearts in the future. (must come from a good looking gene pool). Thanks for including me in your group. Let me know if you want me to send any pictures of my travels.
Uncle Tim (the good looking uncle)

ma otter said...

hey kristin, now i get to see pics of your cutie pie whenever i want. this will also make mac happy! annie

Beasley said...

She is too cute. I hope we can find the time to make it your way and see her in person soon.

Chuck said...

what a beauty!